We currently have the following vacancy within our school:
Teacher/Key Stage Leader
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and highly skilled teacher to join our popular and successful school within Key Stage 2. If desirable there is an opportunity for the candidate to take on the role of Key Stage 2 Leader; the successful candidate will teach a class with time allocated for Senior Leadership duties.
The school was inspected in Feb 09 and was given an ‘outstanding’ grading.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be a committed classroom practitioner; motivated and creative
- Have very high expectations of pupils' achievement and behaviour
- Have the potential to lead, inspire and motivate as Key Stage Leader
- Take an enthusiastic role within a subject faculty
- Lead the team on a day-to-day basis particularly in the organisation of planning and assessment
- Support our creative curriculum which promotes independent learning
- Be an active member of our school communityIn return we offer you:
In return we offer you:
- Friendly, well-behaved and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- Supportive parents
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
- An opportunity to develop leadership skills
- A strong commitment to your continuing professional development
This full time post is to start November 2018 for a fixed term of a year in the first instance, with a view to become permanent.
The position will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and excellent references, as we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. Visits to the School are welcome. Please contact the School Office on 01763 271717.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 25th June 2018 at 9:00am
Date of Interviews: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Start Date: Monday 5th November 2018
Salary Scale: MPS/UPS (+ TLR if applicable)
Further details and an application form can be found at www.teachinherts.com
An Information and Online Recruitment Website for Schools within Hertfordshire can be found online at www.teachinherts.com