Welcome to the Ash and Oak Year Group Page
Meet the Year 4 Teaching Team 2023-24:
Welcome to Year 4.
Welcome to Year 4. We hope you have enjoy the summer and are looking forward to lots of exciting learning this year. On this page, you will find information about our year group and all the learning we will be doing.
- PE is twice a week. Our allocated days are Tuesday and Thursday each week. The children will need to wear PE kits for these sessions. Please send your child to school in their PE kit on their allocated days.
- Each week we will post the learning for the week in the Forthcoming Learning section. Please check this weekly as it will contain the key learning for the week, as well as links and ideas to help you support your child at home.
- Ukulele lessons are held on Tuesday afternoons. If your child has their own ukulele, they may bring it in on a Tuesday, but it must be named.
- Year 4 library slots are every other Friday commencing from the 11th September.
- Children can change their banded reading book in the mornings, when they have completed their current book.