Thank you for your support and understanding during this period of increased preventative measures at Millfield. Hertfordshire County Council stated today that the preventative measures in place at Millfield are currently helping to reduce the transmission rates of COVID-19 within school.
How can Millfield parents/carers help?
- Read communications from school.
- Share information regarding lateral flow/PCR tests and results with school as soon as possible.
- Follow Government guidelines regarding testing and self-isolation.
- Even though you are outside, wear a face covering whilst on the school site as it is difficult to keep a distance between adults during busy times.
- Do not enter the school building; this includes the school office. Please phone or email instead.
- Ensure you arrive and collect your child promptly. On arrival, the school gate closes by 9:00am. As you cannot access the school office, if you arrive after this time, you will have to wait for an available member of staff to collect your child.