We are looking forward to welcoming all Millfield children, families and staff back to school on Monday 5th September.
To support with smooth and prompt arrival and collection times, a further third gate has been installed along our perimeter over the Summer holiday. This is on the Community Centre field side of the school. All gates can be used as entrance and exit gates.
- The school gates will open for arrival by 8:40am.
- The classroom doors will open and the registration period will start at 8:45am. Early morning learning will commence at this time.
- The gates and classroom doors will close at 8:55am when all children should be in school.
- It is vitally important for children to arrive at school on time. Late arriving children will need to be signed in by a parent/carer at the school office. This will be recorded accordingly; any persistent lateness will be managed appropriately following Hertfordshire County Council guidance.
- The school gates will be open for parents/carers to collect children just before 3:15pm.
- The school day will finish at 3.15pm when classroom doors will open and children will be collected.
- The playground pedestrian gate will be the only gate available for drop off and collection times outside of the school day e.g. EnergyKidz and extra-curricular school clubs.
EYFS transition sessions are on Monday to Thursday this week: for parents/carers of Nursery and Reception children, please see individual information regarding your child’s sessions for this week.